- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For DRUG/Derivative Periwinkle (catharanthus rosea) anti-cancer agent - Causes
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible causes found
- Vinblastine (Velban) Administration/Toxicity
- Vinca alkaloids Administration/Toxicity
- Vincristine (Oncovin) Administration/Toxicity
- Vinorelbine (Navelbine) Administration/Toxicity
- Agents Antineoplastic, Anti-Cancer Agents, ANTINEOPL AGENTS, antineoplastic, Antineoplastic agent, Antineoplastic agent (product), Antineoplastic agent (substance), ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS, anti-neoplastic agents, Antineoplastic drug, Antineoplastic Drugs, ANTINEOPLASTICS, Antiproliferative Agents, Antiproliferative Drugs, Anti-Tumor Agents, Anti-Tumor Drugs, Cancer Drug, Catharanthus, Catharanthus (organism), chemotherapeutic agent, Chemotherapeutic Agents Neoplastic Disease, DRUG, Drugs Antineoplastic, miscellaneous antineoplastic, Periwinkle, Tumor-Specific Treatment Agents, Vinca, Vinca (organism)
- Be the first to add a definition for DRUG/Derivative Periwinkle (catharanthus rosea) anti-cancer agent - Causes
- External Links Related to DRUG/Derivative Periwinkle (catharanthus rosea) anti-cancer agent - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)