- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Drawer sign/knee positive (Lachman)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Cruciate knee ligament tear/damage
- Be the first to add a definition for Drawer sign/knee positive (Lachman)
- External Links Related to Drawer sign/knee positive (Lachman)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)