- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Distribution/umbilicus waist area lesions
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- distribution area, lesion skin, SKIN LESION, Skin lesion (disorder), Skin lesions, Umbilicus/Waist
- Be the first to add a definition for Distribution/umbilicus waist area lesions
- External Links Related to Distribution/umbilicus waist area lesions
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)