- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Dimorphic RBC/smear/normochomic/hypochromic (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Reference to Organ System
- Sideroblastic Anemia Siderochrestic
- Anisochromia, Anisochromia (morphologic abnormality), Blood smear test, Dimorph red cell population, Dimorphic red blood cell population, Dimorphic red blood cell population (finding), Lab, normochromic, Red blood cell hypochromic morphology present
- Be the first to add a definition for Dimorphic RBC/smear/normochomic/hypochromic (Lab)
- External Links Related to Dimorphic RBC/smear/normochomic/hypochromic (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)