- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Diagnostic Blood Smear/Hairy Cells, Presentation/Acute Renal Failure Thrombocytopenia Hemolysis
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Dengue hemorrhagic fever
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Hairy cell leukemia
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Reference to Organ System
- Disseminated intravascular coagulopathy
- Hemolytic-uremic syndrome
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura