- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Diabetic amyotrophy syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic amyotrophy syndrome
- Amyotrophies Diabetic, amyotrophy diabetes (manifestation), Amyotrophy Diabetic, diabetes amyotrophy (manifestation), Diabetes mellitus with neurological manifestation ((amyotrophy) or (neuropathy) or (polyneuropathy)), Diabetic Amyotrophies, Diabetic amyotrophy, Diabetic amyotrophy (disorder), Myasthenic syndrome due to diabetic amyotrophy or diabetic amyotrophy
Diabetic Lumbosacxral Plexoradiculopathy Syndrome
- External Links Related to Diabetic amyotrophy syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)