- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Diabetic amyotrophy syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic amyotrophy syndrome
- Amyotrophies Diabetic, amyotrophy diabetes (manifestation), Amyotrophy Diabetic, diabetes amyotrophy (manifestation), Diabetes mellitus with neurological manifestation ((amyotrophy) or (neuropathy) or (polyneuropathy)), Diabetic Amyotrophies, Diabetic amyotrophy, Diabetic amyotrophy (disorder), Myasthenic syndrome due to diabetic amyotrophy or diabetic amyotrophy
Diabetic Lumbosacxral Plexoradiculopathy Syndrome
- External Links Related to Diabetic amyotrophy syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)