- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Depressional equivalent/Somatic disorder - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible causes found
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Agitated depression
- Depression, endogenous
- Post-traumatic stress syndrome
- Depressional equivalent/somatic disord.
- Be the first to add a definition for Depressional equivalent/Somatic disorder - Causes
- External Links Related to Depressional equivalent/Somatic disorder - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)