- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Weight Loss: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 530 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (2)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (5)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (96)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (25)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (20)
- Neoplastic Disorders (89)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (43)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (23)
- Biochemical Disorders (2)
- Deficiency Disorders (20)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (9)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (14)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (4)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (22)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (14)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (3)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (15)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (32)
- Reference to Organ System (33)
- Eponymic, Esoteric Disorders (1)
- Pathophysiologic (9)
- Heirarchical Major Groups (4)
- Drugs (20)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (22)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (3)
- Synonyms (27)
- External Links Related to Weight Loss
Loss of weight that is not accounted for by voluntary dieting restriction and over a period of weeks to months. Medically important loss is about 10 per cent of body weight or less and not related to fluid shift or diuresis.