- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Urticaria/hives - Causes: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 139 possible causes found
- Trauma Causes (1)
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (34)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (7)
- Neoplastic Disorders (11)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (44)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (1)
- Biochemical Disorders (1)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (4)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (1)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (2)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (1)
- Reference to Organ System (3)
- Drugs (20)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (7)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (1)
- Synonyms (14)
- External Links Related to Urticaria/hives - Causes