- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Toxic hepatitis - Causes: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 155 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (1)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (2)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (1)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (1)
- Reference to Organ System (2)
- Drugs (97)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (46)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (5)
- Synonyms (5)
- External Links Related to Toxic hepatitis - Causes