- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Tachypnea/Increased respiratory rate: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 275 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (7)
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (10)
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders (2)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (58)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (18)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (3)
- Neoplastic Disorders (9)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (12)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (10)
- Biochemical Disorders (6)
- Deficiency Disorders (3)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (14)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (1)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (4)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (28)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (4)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (1)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (13)
- Reference to Organ System (27)
- Pathophysiologic (8)
- Heirarchical Major Groups (2)
- Drugs (11)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (21)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (2)
- Synonyms (14)
- External Links Related to Tachypnea/Increased respiratory rate
--(abnormally fast respiration)
--(20 breaths or more per minute)