- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Stridor (Inspiratory noise): Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 165 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (8)
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (2)
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders (1)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (8)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (12)
- Neoplastic Disorders (27)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (7)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (2)
- Biochemical Disorders (1)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (19)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (4)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (2)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (1)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (28)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (9)
- Reference to Organ System (9)
- Pathophysiologic (1)
- Heirarchical Major Groups (3)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (16)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (4)
- Synonyms (3)
- External Links Related to Stridor (Inspiratory noise)
Upper respiratory airway obstruction (larynx and trachea).
Some causes are: croup,epiglotitis,,foreign body inhalation.
exacerbating by excercise and stress,temporary partial relief by oxygen intake.