- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Staggering Gait: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 341 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (5)
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (5)
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders (1)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (16)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (7)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (1)
- Neoplastic Disorders (21)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (10)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (25)
- Biochemical Disorders (4)
- Deficiency Disorders (8)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (19)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (36)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (12)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (4)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (7)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (16)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (1)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (14)
- Reference to Organ System (19)
- Heirarchical Major Groups (1)
- Drugs (46)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (60)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (2)
- External Links Related to Staggering Gait
This term implies it is the same as ataxia referring mostly to ambulation and upright posture and not coordination