- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Short stature Child: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 223 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (10)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (4)
- Neoplastic Disorders (1)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (9)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (32)
- Deficiency Disorders (11)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (64)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (59)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (2)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (2)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (2)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (12)
- Reference to Organ System (10)
- Idiopathic, Unclassified Disorders (1)
- Drugs (2)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (2)
- Synonyms (15)
- External Links Related to Short stature Child
Optimally defined relative to the genetic endowment of the individual, is recognized by comparing an individual child’s height with that of a large population of a similar genetic background and, more particularly, using the mid-parental target height.