- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Scleral Injection: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 170 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (4)
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (4)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (46)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (15)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (3)
- Neoplastic Disorders (3)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (21)
- Deficiency Disorders (2)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (2)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (2)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (6)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (1)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (7)
- Reference to Organ System (8)
- Pathophysiologic (1)
- Drugs (1)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (42)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (2)
- External Links Related to Scleral Injection
bloodshot eyes more chronic