- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Night sweats: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 132 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (3)
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (2)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (28)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (20)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (5)
- Neoplastic Disorders (21)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (12)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (2)
- Biochemical Disorders (1)
- Deficiency Disorders (1)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (1)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (1)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (4)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (1)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (1)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (2)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (7)
- Reference to Organ System (3)
- Drugs (8)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (8)
- Synonyms (8)
- External Links Related to Night sweats
Profuse sweating at night usually soaking the bed clothes and it is usually recurrent, waking the patient and often lasting on and off for weeks at a time. It implies chronic infection but is seen with immune disease and tumor as well. CRM 2008