- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Myalgias: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 192 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (2)
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (5)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (80)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (9)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (1)
- Neoplastic Disorders (1)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (21)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (9)
- Biochemical Disorders (5)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (6)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (1)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (1)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (5)
- Reference to Organ System (3)
- Idiopathic, Unclassified Disorders (1)
- Drugs (6)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (34)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (2)
- Synonyms (20)
- External Links Related to Myalgias
Muscle Aches and Pains