- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hypotonia: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 137 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (1)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (1)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (8)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (29)
- Biochemical Disorders (4)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (30)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (34)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (1)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (1)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (12)
- Reference to Organ System (2)
- Drugs (3)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (10)
- Synonyms (22)
- External Links Related to Hypotonia
The subjective decrease of resistance to passive range of motion in a newborn and adults and can be due to a defect at any level of the nervous system.