- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Fever: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 1106 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (5)
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (6)
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders (4)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (4)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (419)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (201)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (24)
- Neoplastic Disorders (55)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (109)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (10)
- Biochemical Disorders (1)
- Deficiency Disorders (5)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (7)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (10)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (3)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (4)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (40)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (22)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (3)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (18)
- Reference to Organ System (22)
- Pathophysiologic (4)
- Heirarchical Major Groups (1)
- Drugs (52)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (71)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (6)
- Synonyms (30)
- External Links Related to Fever