- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Fever, intermittant/recurrent: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 102 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (43)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (19)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (4)
- Neoplastic Disorders (7)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (16)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (2)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (7)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (1)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (1)
- Reference to Organ System (2)
- External Links Related to Fever, intermittant/recurrent