- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Diplopia Double vision: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 291 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (2)
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (2)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (2)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (37)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (8)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (2)
- Neoplastic Disorders (27)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (10)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (5)
- Biochemical Disorders (1)
- Deficiency Disorders (1)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (9)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (4)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (3)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (3)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (15)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (18)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (22)
- Reference to Organ System (19)
- Eponymic, Esoteric Disorders (1)
- Pathophysiologic (1)
- Heirarchical Major Groups (3)
- Drugs (28)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (66)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (2)
- Synonyms (8)
- External Links Related to Diplopia Double vision
The perception of two images of a single object called also ambiopia, double vision, and binocular polyopia (Dorland Medical Dictionary 28th ed)