- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CSF Cells - Increased: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 109 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (70)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (12)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (4)
- Neoplastic Disorders (7)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (10)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (1)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (1)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (1)
- Eponymic, Esoteric Disorders (1)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (1)
- Synonyms (18)
- External Links Related to CSF Cells - Increased