- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For C-reactive protein (Lab) - Increased: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 104 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (3)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (2)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (8)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (18)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (5)
- Neoplastic Disorders (5)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (33)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (1)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (5)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (2)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (16)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (3)
- Reference to Organ System (1)
- Pathophysiologic (1)
- Drugs (1)
- Synonyms (8)
- External Links Related to C-reactive protein (Lab) - Increased
C-reactive protein is a test that measures the amount of a protein in the blood that signals acute inflammation. It rises early than the ESR in situations of acute inflammation and drops earlier than the ESR once treatment is initiated.