- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Abdominal Pain: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 739 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (14)
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes (4)
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders (2)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (4)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (117)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (67)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (5)
- Neoplastic Disorders (48)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (42)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (17)
- Biochemical Disorders (2)
- Deficiency Disorders (1)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (12)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (13)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (3)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders (7)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (96)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (26)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders (11)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (39)
- Reference to Organ System (29)
- Eponymic, Esoteric Disorders (1)
- Pathophysiologic (2)
- Heirarchical Major Groups (12)
- Drugs (24)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (137)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (4)
- Synonyms (11)
- External Links Related to Abdominal Pain
Pain in the stomach region or belly.