- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Dysmorphic appearance/face: Deficiency Disorders
Available only to registered users.
- 111 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (12)
- Deficiency Disorders (1)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (60)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (32)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (2)
- Reference to Organ System (3)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (1)
- Synonyms (11)
- External Links Related to Dysmorphic appearance/face
- Deficiency Disorders:
- Newborn Low Birth Weight