- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Darier's sign/hive with scratch/papule
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Reference to Organ System
- Mastocytosis, systemic
- Urticaria pigmentosa
- Be the first to add a definition for Darier's sign/hive with scratch/papule
- External Links Related to Darier's sign/hive with scratch/papule
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)