- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Cytology/Sputum/squamous carcinoma cells
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma lung squamous cell/large cell
- Carcinoma, bronchogenic
- Carcinoma epidermoid, Carcinoma Planocellular, CARCINOMA SQUAMOUS, Carcinoma Squamous Cell, Carcinomas Epidermoid, Carcinomas Planocellular, Carcinomas Squamous, Carcinomas Squamous Cell, CYTOL, Cytologies, Cytology, cytology (field), Epidermoid Carcinoma, Epidermoid Carcinomas, Epidermoid Cell Cancer, Expectoration, Malignant Epidermoid Cell Neoplasm, Malignant Epidermoid Cell Tumor, Malignant Squamous Cell Neoplasm, Malignant Squamous Cell Tumor, Planocellular Carcinoma, Planocellular Carcinomas, SCC Squamous cell carcinoma, sputum, Sputum (substance), Sputums, Squamous Carcinoma, Squamous Carcinomas, Squamous Cell Cancer, Squamous cell carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma (disorder), Squamous cell carcinoma (morphologic abnormality), Squamous cell carcinoma no ICD-O subtype (morphologic abnormality), Squamous Cell Carcinomas, Squamous cell epithelioma
- External Links Related to Cytology/Sputum/squamous carcinoma cells
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)