- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Cytology/Breast Fine needle aspiration/benign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Reference to Organ System
- Breast fibrocystic disease
- Benign, Biopsies Fine Needle, Biopsies Fine-Needle, Biopsy Fine Needle, Biopsy Fine-Needle, Breast, Breast anatomy, Breast anatomy (body structure), Breast structure, Breast structure (body structure), BREASTS, CYTOL, Cytologies, Cytology, cytology (field), Fine Needle Biopsies, Fine needle biopsy, Fine needle biopsy (procedure), Fine-Needle Biopsies, Fine-needle biopsy, Mamma, Mammary part of chest, Needle Biopsies Fine, Needle Biopsy Fine
- External Links Related to Cytology/Breast Fine needle aspiration/benign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)