- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Cytogenetics BCR-ABLE Fusion - Increased, Patient/Abdominal angina established
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 16 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Acute Lymphoblastic/lymphocytic leukemia ALL
- Myelogenous leukemia, chronic
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Mesentery hemorrhage
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Atheromatous emboli syndrome
- Ischemic process
- Myocardial infarction, acute
- Renal vascular disease/disorder
- Abdominal angina
- Acute Superior Mesenteric Artery Blockage
- Aortic aneurysm/leaking/symptomatic
- Aortic bifurcation occlusion
- Ischemic bowel disease
- Ischemic proctocolitis
- Mesenteric artery embolism
- Mesenteric infarct
- Mesenteric vascular insufficiency