- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Cutaneous ulcer/Central Rake/Montpellier sign
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Leishmaniasis, old world cutaneous
- Central Rake/Montpellier sign, Cutaneous ulcer, Skin sores, Skin ulcer, Skin ulcer (disorder), Skin Ulcer(s), SKIN ULCERATION, Skin ulcers, Sore on skin, Sore on skin (disorder), Sore(s) skin, sores on skin, Ulcer of skin, ULCER SKIN, Ulcers Skin
- Be the first to add a definition for Cutaneous ulcer/Central Rake/Montpellier sign
- External Links Related to Cutaneous ulcer/Central Rake/Montpellier sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)