- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Rule Outs For Curariform drug toxicity - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible rule outs found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Blue-ringed octopus poisoning
- Agents Curare-Like, Agents Neuromuscular Nondepolarizing, Blockers Nondepolarizing, Curare Like Agents, Curare-Like Agents, Curariform Drugs, Drug and medicament poisoning, Drug and medicament poisoning (disorder), Drug poisoning, DRUG TOX, Drug Toxicities, Drug toxicity, Drug/medicament poisoning, Drugs Curariform, Intoxication by drug, Medicament poisoning, MEDICATION TOXICITY, Medicinal poisoning, medicinal toxicity, Muscle Relaxants Non Depolarizing, Muscle Relaxants Non-Depolarizing, Neuromuscular Blocking Agents Competitive, Neuromuscular Nondepolarizing Agents, Non-depolarising muscle relax., Non-depolarising muscle relaxant, Nondepolarizing Agents Neuromuscular, Nondepolarizing Blockers, Non-depolarizing muscle relax., Non-depolarizing muscle relaxant, Non-depolarizing muscle relaxant (product), Non-depolarizing muscle relaxant (substance), Non-Depolarizing Muscle Relaxants, Overdose drug with tox effect, Overdose of drug with toxic effect, Poison medicinal, Poisoning by drug AND/OR medicinal substance, Poisoning by drug AND/OR medicinal substance (disorder), Poisoning by drugs and/or medicaments, Poisoning by drugs/medicaments, Poisoning by medicaments, Poisoning by medicaments (disorder), Poisoning by unspecified drug or medicinal substance, Therapeutic agent toxicity, TOX DRUG, Toxicities Drug, Toxicity Drug, Toxicity medicinal
- Be the first to add a definition for Curariform drug toxicity - Rule Outs
- External Links Related to Curariform drug toxicity - Rule Outs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)