- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CT Scan/Renal/Bumpy contours indentations cortex
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Nephritis, analgesic, interstitial
- Bumpy contours indentations, C.A.T. scan, CAT, CAT Comp axial tomography, CAT Computerised axial tomography, CAT Computerized axial tomography, CAT Scan, CAT scan -, CAT scan (procedure), CAT Scan X Ray, CAT Scan X-Ray, CAT Scans X-Ray, Computed axial tomography, Computed Tomographies Xray, Computed Tomographies X-Ray, Computed tomography, Computed tomography scan -, Computed tomography scan (procedure), Computed Tomography Xray, Computed Tomography X-Ray, Computed X-Ray Tomographies, Computed X-Ray Tomography, computer assisted tomography, Computer-assisted transaxial tomography, Computerised axial tomogram, Computerised axial tomography, Computerised axial tomography scan -, Computerised tomogram, Computerised tomograph scan, Computerised tomography, Computerised transaxial tomography, Computerised transverse axial tomogram, Computerised transverse axial tomography, Computerized axial tomogram, Computerized axial tomography, Computerized axial tomography (procedure), Computerized axial tomography scan -, Computerized axial tomography scan (procedure), Computerized tomogram, Computerized tomograph scan, Computerized Tomographies X-Ray, COMPUTERIZED TOMOGRAPHY, Computerized tomography without IV contrast, Computerized Tomography X Ray, Computerized Tomography X-Ray, Computerized transaxial tomography, Computerized transaxial tomography without IV contrast, Computerized transverse axial tomogram, Computerized transverse axial tomography, Cortex Kidney, Cortex of kidney, Cortical Portion of Kidney, Cortical Portion of the Kidney, CT, CT Computerised tomography, CT Computerized tomography, CT scan, CT scan without IV contrast, CT X Ray, CT X Rays, CT XRAY, CTT, CTT scan, EMI scan, kidney, Kidney Cortex, Kidney structure, Kidney structure (body structure), KIDNEYS, nephr(o)-, ren(o)-, Renal, Renal cortex, Renal structure, Reno-, Scan X-Ray CAT, Scans X-Ray CAT, Structure of cortex of kidney, Structure of cortex of kidney (body structure), Tomodensitometries, Tomodensitometry, Tomographies Computed X-Ray, Tomographies Xray Computed, Tomographies X-Ray Computed, Tomographies X-Ray Computerized, tomography, tomography computed, Tomography Computed X-Ray, Tomography X Ray Computed, Tomography Xray Computed, Tomography X-Ray Computed, Tomography X-Ray Computerized, Urinary System Kidney, X Ray CT, X Ray Tomography Computed, X Rays CT, X-Ray CAT Scan, X-Ray CAT Scans, Xray Computed Tomographies, X-Ray Computed Tomographies, Xray Computed Tomography, X-Ray Computed Tomography, X-Ray Computerized Tomographies, X-Ray Computerized Tomography, X-Ray Tomographies Computed, X-Ray Tomography Computed
- External Links Related to CT Scan/Renal/Bumpy contours indentations cortex
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)