- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CT Scan/Periaortic Pelvic Adenopathy/ABD
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, uterus
- Embryonal carcinoma of testis
- ABDOMEN, Abdomen (volume), Abdomens, abdominal, Abdominal structure, Abdominal structure (body structure), Adenopathy, AORTA, Aortas, Aortic, Aortic structure, Aortic structure (body structure), Area, CAT Scan Radionuclide, CAT Scans Radionuclide, Computed Tomographic Scintigraphy, COMPUTERIZED EMISS TOMOGR, Computerized Emission Tomography, CT SCINTIGR, EMISS CT, Emission Computed Tomography, Emission Tomography Computerized, Emission-Computed Tomography, Enlarged glands, Enlarged lymph gland(s), Enlarged lymph nodes, Enlarged lymph nodes unspecified, enlargement lymph node, Enlargement of lymph nodes, gland hypertrophy, glands swelling, GLANDS SWOLLEN, hyperplasia lymph node, hypertrophy gland, hypertrophy lymphatic gland, LA Lymphadenopathy, LN Lymphadenopathy, Lymph gland(s) enlarged/painful, Lymph node enlargement, Lymph node hyperplasia, Lymph Node(s) Enlarged, LYMPH NODES ENLARGED, Lymph nodes swollen, Lymphadenopathy, Lymphadenopathy (disorder), Lymphadenopathy swelling, lymphatic gland hypertrophy, Nodes swollen lymph, Pelvic, Pelvic Region, Pelvic structure, Pelvic structure (body structure), PELVIS, Pelvis (volume), Radionuclide CAT Scan, Radionuclide CAT Scans, radionuclide emission tomography, Region Pelvic, Scan Radionuclide CAT, Scans Radionuclide CAT, SCINTIGR CT, Scintigraphy Computed Tomographic, swelling glands, Swelling of lymph node, Swelling of lymph nodes, Swollen glands, Swollen lymph glands, Swollen Lymph Node, Swollen Lymph Nodes, TOMOGR COMPUTERIZED EMISS, TOMOGR EMISS COMPUTED, Tomographic Scintigraphy Computed, Tomography Computerized Emission, Tomography Emission Computed, Tomography Emission-Computed, Trunk of aortic tree, Trunk of systemic arterial tree, Unspecified lymphadenopathy
- External Links Related to CT Scan/Periaortic Pelvic Adenopathy/ABD
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)