- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CT Scan/Mass in 3rd ventrical/head
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Pineal gland tumor
- C.A.T. scan, Caput, CAT, CAT Comp axial tomography, CAT Computerised axial tomography, CAT Computerized axial tomography, CAT Scan, CAT scan -, CAT scan (procedure), CAT Scan X Ray, CAT Scan X-Ray, CAT Scans X-Ray, Computed axial tomography, Computed Tomographies Xray, Computed Tomographies X-Ray, Computed tomography, Computed tomography scan -, Computed tomography scan (procedure), Computed Tomography Xray, Computed Tomography X-Ray, Computed X-Ray Tomographies, Computed X-Ray Tomography, computer assisted tomography, Computer-assisted transaxial tomography, Computerised axial tomogram, Computerised axial tomography, Computerised axial tomography scan -, Computerised tomogram, Computerised tomograph scan, Computerised tomography, Computerised transaxial tomography, Computerised transverse axial tomogram, Computerised transverse axial tomography, Computerized axial tomogram, Computerized axial tomography, Computerized axial tomography (procedure), Computerized axial tomography scan -, Computerized axial tomography scan (procedure), Computerized tomogram, Computerized tomograph scan, Computerized Tomographies X-Ray, COMPUTERIZED TOMOGRAPHY, Computerized tomography without IV contrast, Computerized Tomography X Ray, Computerized Tomography X-Ray, Computerized transaxial tomography, Computerized transaxial tomography without IV contrast, Computerized transverse axial tomogram, Computerized transverse axial tomography, CT, CT Computerised tomography, CT Computerized tomography, CT scan, CT scan without IV contrast, CT X Ray, CT X Rays, CT XRAY, CTT, CTT scan, EMI scan, HEAD, Head (Anatomy), Head (volume), Head structure, Head structure (body structure), Head.third ventricle, Heads, Mass, Scan X-Ray CAT, Scans X-Ray CAT, Third Cerebral Ventricle, Third ventricle, Third ventricle of brain, Third ventricle structure, Third ventricle structure (body structure), Third Ventricles, Tomodensitometries, Tomodensitometry, Tomographies Computed X-Ray, Tomographies Xray Computed, Tomographies X-Ray Computed, Tomographies X-Ray Computerized, tomography, tomography computed, Tomography Computed X-Ray, Tomography X Ray Computed, Tomography Xray Computed, Tomography X-Ray Computed, Tomography X-Ray Computerized, Ventricle Third, Ventricles Third, Ventriculus tertius, X Ray CT, X Ray Tomography Computed, X Rays CT, X-Ray CAT Scan, X-Ray CAT Scans, Xray Computed Tomographies, X-Ray Computed Tomographies, Xray Computed Tomography, X-Ray Computed Tomography, X-Ray Computerized Tomographies, X-Ray Computerized Tomography, X-Ray Tomographies Computed, X-Ray Tomography Computed
- External Links Related to CT Scan/Mass in 3rd ventrical/head
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)