- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CT Scan/Head shift midline structures
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Brain compression
- Abnormal CT scan, Abnormal CT scan (finding), Caput, CAT abnormal, CAT scan abnormal, CAT scan abnormal (finding), Computer-assisted transaxial tomography abnormal, Computerised axial tomogram abnormal, Computerised axial tomography abnormal, Computerised tomogram abnormal, Computerised tomography abnormal, Computerised transverse axial tomogram abnormal, Computerised transverse axial tomography abnormal, Computerized axial tomogram abnormal, Computerized axial tomography abnormal, Computerized tomogram abnormal, Computerized tomography abnormal, Computerized transverse axial tomogram abnormal, Computerized transverse axial tomography abnormal, CT abnormal, CT scan abnormal, CTT abnormal, CTT scan abnormal, EMI scan abnormal, HEAD, Head (Anatomy), Head (volume), Head structure, Head structure (body structure), Heads, Shift midline structures
- External Links Related to CT Scan/Head shift midline structures
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)