- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CT Scan/Head shift midline structures
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Brain compression
- Abnormal CT scan, Abnormal CT scan (finding), Caput, CAT abnormal, CAT scan abnormal, CAT scan abnormal (finding), Computer-assisted transaxial tomography abnormal, Computerised axial tomogram abnormal, Computerised axial tomography abnormal, Computerised tomogram abnormal, Computerised tomography abnormal, Computerised transverse axial tomogram abnormal, Computerised transverse axial tomography abnormal, Computerized axial tomogram abnormal, Computerized axial tomography abnormal, Computerized tomogram abnormal, Computerized tomography abnormal, Computerized transverse axial tomogram abnormal, Computerized transverse axial tomography abnormal, CT abnormal, CT scan abnormal, CTT abnormal, CTT scan abnormal, EMI scan abnormal, HEAD, Head (Anatomy), Head (volume), Head structure, Head structure (body structure), Heads, Shift midline structures
- External Links Related to CT Scan/Head shift midline structures
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)