- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CT Scan/Head Normal
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Dystonia musculorum deformans
- Torsion dystonia, primary/idiopathic
- Brain computerised tomography, Brain computerized tomography, Brain CT, Caput, CAT scan of brain, Computerised axial tomography of brain, Computerised tomography of brain, Computerized axial tomography of brain, Computerized axial tomography of brain (procedure), Computerized tomography of brain, CT brain scan, CT of brain, CT scan brain, CT scan of the brain, HEAD, Head (Anatomy), Head (volume), Head structure, Head structure (body structure), Heads, normal
- External Links Related to CT Scan/Head Normal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)