- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CT Scan/Head Cerebellar cyst
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Cerebellar cyst
- Brain computerised tomography, Brain computerized tomography, Brain CT, Caput, CAT scan of brain, Cerebellar cyst, Computerised axial tomography of brain, Computerised tomography of brain, Computerized axial tomography of brain, Computerized axial tomography of brain (procedure), Computerized tomography of brain, CT brain scan, CT of brain, CT scan brain, CT scan of the brain, HEAD, Head (Anatomy), Head (volume), Head structure, Head structure (body structure), Heads
- External Links Related to CT Scan/Head Cerebellar cyst
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)