- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CT Scan/Chest Polygonal/smooth reticular network
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastatic lung lymphatics/carcinoma
- C.A.T. scan of thorax, Chest, Chest CT, Chest Polygonal/smooth reticular network, Chest region, Chests, Computed tomography of chest, Computed tomography of chest (procedure), Computed tomography thorax without contrast material, Computerised tomogram thorax, Computerized axial tomography of thorax, Computerized axial tomography of thorax without contrast, Computerized tomogram thorax, Computerized tomography of thorax, Computerized tomography thorax, CT of chest, CT of chest (procedure), CT of thorax, CT THORAX C-MATRL, Retired procedure (P5-20700), Thorace, Thoraces, Thoracic, Thoracic area, Thoracic region, Thoracic structure, Thoracic structure (body structure), THORAX, Thorax CAT
- External Links Related to CT Scan/Chest Polygonal/smooth reticular network
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)