- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CT Scan/Chest Polygonal/smooth reticular network
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastatic lung lymphatics/carcinoma
- C.A.T. scan of thorax, Chest, Chest CT, Chest Polygonal/smooth reticular network, Chest region, Chests, Computed tomography of chest, Computed tomography of chest (procedure), Computed tomography thorax without contrast material, Computerised tomogram thorax, Computerized axial tomography of thorax, Computerized axial tomography of thorax without contrast, Computerized tomogram thorax, Computerized tomography of thorax, Computerized tomography thorax, CT of chest, CT of chest (procedure), CT of thorax, CT THORAX C-MATRL, Retired procedure (P5-20700), Thorace, Thoraces, Thoracic, Thoracic area, Thoracic region, Thoracic structure, Thoracic structure (body structure), THORAX, Thorax CAT
- External Links Related to CT Scan/Chest Polygonal/smooth reticular network
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)