- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CT Scan/Chest Beading/interlobular septa irregular, Antisocial personality
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Punch drunk syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Hemorrhagic Necrosis
- Traumatic Brain Syndrome
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Post encephalitis status
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastatic lung lymphatics/carcinoma
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Mental retardation
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Personality disorder
- Sociopathic personalty disorder
- Reference to Organ System