- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CSF Epithelial/Ghost cells/Lysed present
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Mollarets meningitis (inflammatory)
- Cell Epithelial, Cells Epithelial, Cerebral Spinal Fluid, CEREBROSPINAL FLUID, Cerebrospinal fluid (substance), Cerebrospinal Fluids, CSF, CSF Cerebrospinal fluid, Epithelial cell, Epithelial cell (body structure), Epithelial cell (cell), Epithelial Cells, Epitheliocyte, Fluid Cerebrospinal, Fluids Cerebrospinal, Ghost cells, present, Spinal fluid, Spinal fluid (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for CSF Epithelial/Ghost cells/Lysed present
- External Links Related to CSF Epithelial/Ghost cells/Lysed present
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)