- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Crying induced Temporary Limb Weakness, Residence/travel/England/Great Britain
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Yersinia arthritis
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- MoyaMoya disease
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Horse chestnut herbal/intake
- Bryony/White Bryony herbal/intake
- Meadow Saffron plant/intake
- Lily of the valley herbal/intake
- Rhododendron/azalea plant poisoning