- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Crying induced Temporary Limb Weakness, Patient/Advanced maternal age pregnancy/status
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Uterine fibroid/leiomyomas
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Placenta insufficiency syndrome/infant
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- MoyaMoya disease
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Placenta abruptio
- Placenta previa
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Placental infarct
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hypertension, pregnancy-induced
- Heirarchical Major Groups
- Placental disorder