- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Crying induced Temporary Limb Weakness, Past history/Drug abuse
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Primary HIV infection syndrome
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Endocarditis, right heart
- Lumbar disk infection/pyogenic
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- MoyaMoya disease
- Intoxication/overdose syndrome
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Liquid ecstacy/Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB) intake
- Alcoholism, chronic
- Marihuana/cannabis usage
- Synthetic Cannabinoid (Spice Incense K2)