- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Crying induced Temporary Limb Weakness, Past history/Chest trauma
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Pulmonary artery/vein traumatic rupture
- Tracheobronchial tear/injury
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Pyogenic Sternoclavicular Arthritis
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- MoyaMoya disease
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Diaphragm rupture/herniation acquired
- Reference to Organ System
- Pericarditis, acute