- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Crying induced Temporary Limb Weakness, Past history/Asbestos exposure/worker
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 12 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Benign fibrous mesothelioma/pleura
- Carcinoma, bronchogenic
- Carcinoma, laryngeal
- Larynx carcinoma, extrinsic.
- Larynx, carcinoma, spindle cell
- Mesothelioma, pleura
- Pericardial mesothelioma/malignant
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- MoyaMoya disease
- Reference to Organ System
- Emphysema/COPD/Chronic lung disease
- Pleural fibrosis
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)