- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Crying induced Temporary Limb Weakness, Family history/Affective disorder
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 15 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- MoyaMoya disease
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide/Suicidal depression
- Bipolar affective disorder
- Depression, endogenous
- Grief/loss/abnormal grieving reaction
- Psychiatric disorders
- Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Depressional equivalent/somatic disord.
- Schizo/affective psychosis
- Depression, atypical
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Gilles de Tourette syndrome
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alcoholism, chronic