- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Crying induced Temporary Limb Weakness, Exposure/Contaminated medical equipment/needles
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis B
- Immune deficiency , acquired (AIDS/HIV)
- Staphylococcus aureus infection
- Vancomycin resistant enterococcus
- Methicillin resistant staph aureus/MRSA
- Staphylococcus aureus/CA-MRSA virulent PVL gene
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- MoyaMoya disease