- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Crying induced Temporary Limb Weakness, Exposure/Cats and Cat bite
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Cat-scratch disease
- Capnocytophaga/anaerobic (DF2) sepsis
- Cat scratch meningoencephalitis
- Disseminated Cat-scratch disease
- Visceral larval migrans
- Pasteurella multocida infection
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Wound, infection
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- MoyaMoya disease