- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Crush injury/Muscle injury severe - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Trauma Causes
- Crush syndrome (muscle injury severe)
- Bywaters, Bywaters syndrome, Crush kidney, Crush Syndrome, Crush syndrome (disorder), Crush Syndromes, crushing injury syndrome, Ischaemic muscular necrosis syndrome, Ischemic muscular necrosis syndrome, Renal failure after crushing, Renal failure following crush syndrome, Renal failure following crushing, Renal failure following crushing injury, Syndrome Crush, syndrome crushing injury, Syndromes Crush
- Be the first to add a definition for Crush injury/Muscle injury severe - Causes
- External Links Related to Crush injury/Muscle injury severe - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)