- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Crohn's colitis/large bowel - Causes, Brain injury, massive - Causes, Fibromyositis/fibromyalgia syndrome - Causes, TMJ noises/clicking crepitus/chewing
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Pneumocephalus, traumatic
- Brain injury, massive
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- CFS/Fibromyalgia/Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's disease (Regional enteritis)
- Crohn's colitis/large bowel
- Fibromyositis/Fibromyalgia syndrome
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Osteogenesis imperfecta
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Temporomandibular subluxation syndrome
- TMJ/Cartilage derangement
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Sleep deprivation
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Effort syndrome/neuromysthenia
- Sleep apnea syndrome
- Reference to Organ System
- TMJ arthritis/synovitis